The best insurance for a perfect holiday?

เขียนโดย ohada |

E 'fair to say that there is an element of the appeal, not to say snobbery among those who go on holiday and backpackers.

Hiking with a backpack, which tend to be rather disdainful of tourists to see - if not, that the stay in a hostel than a hotel slightly decrease the state tourism. Similarly, trying to concentrate on a break two weeks, it's too easy to ridicule for rowdy backpackers disturbing the peace on the beaches, with stories of countries to relax votes'Done'.

I think it all comes from jealousy. Enter all and forever imprinted with the train and bus schedules, there are times when nothing seems attractive as a suitcase on wheels and air-conditioned hotel bus. Even if the weather is off limits to look carefree, flip-flop travelers discussing idle when it feels like the neighbor is an absolute ruler might be brought.

I say this as someone who has experienced both, I know that there are these prejudices. I also know that, depending on how youChoose the call of the open road, in front of cozy hotel bed ever leave you.

My first experience of a "proper" holiday was initially lucky. No need to spend, money and travel documents linked to my stomach to sleep - I had a room with a safe in it. No need to be found on Lonely Planet Guide pour given the cheapest place to eat - the hotel 'to' me to eat twice a day. Best of all, no need, the desire of freshly washed clothes - I'dpacked in a suitcase with enough to change clothes twice a day.

Ma was not long before, wondering if the passengers were in dusty coffee on the market a better time to take that knew what was to explore local sites that I've never had a chance to. Sitting beside the pool with a book to be really boring and the only "challenge" Every day was to ensure an even tan.

The next vacation seemed the perfect opportunity to get back to my roots backpack. But the travel bugNovelty faded as soon as I saw the cockroach first plunge into the darkness of a common shower.

Once you've tried both types of travel, does not seem entirely satisfactory. So this led me to invent new to my idea of vacation.

Last year I booked a package at low cost. The first days were spent happily lounging by the pool. After saying of repetitions, city buses, which were "too dangerous" I made friends with the doorman, who has instructed me, the closest bus stop. Thishas nothing boring, I only have the suitcase and 'character' of the marble, air conditioning Comfort hotel. My stint 24 hours, "roughing" was in a nearby town that I had enough Travelers, hostels, hotels and bars, a Rough Guide Entry knew perfectly justified.

I still have a name for this method of vacation; 'packing clothes "does not quite fit, and not" for the trip. "But at least I finally figured out how to experience the true meaning of the word, the best of both worlds.

Visit : Bissell Vacuums Optoma Projector LCD HDTV Reviews

0 ความคิดเห็น